Aug 10, 2008

SUMMER LOVIN



HEY BLOG FAN. Sorry I've not been on top of the blog for a minute here. Between biking, yoga, making music, and DISCOing DOWN I've not had a lot of time to write. Well get ready peeps this should be a good one, to highlight some of this dwindling summer months FABULOUS Events we'll start off with Bike Prom 2008!

If you can imagine 50 bike hipsters getting jiggy and riding down to The Blob at 10pm on a Saturday night to dance their asses off from everything from Disco to Dubstep, then you're only imagining half of the wonder that is PeterBlack's latest party Bike Prom! Be sure to be there for Analog Space next week!




Also this summer: ATE BITTEN + PICTURE PLANE + HATCHA + MATMOS + HEALTH + GRAVY TRAIN!!!

I can't even begin to describe how awesome these shows were/I'm too lazy to really write much, (you're just here for the freeeee mussixxx anyway) so I'll just show off some pictures. My suggestion is to see all of these amazing artists!

HEALTH + SOME RANDOM PICTURES FROM the WIDOWS SHOW W/ ATE BITTEN



GRAVY TRAIN!!!


-MATMOS-


HATCHA @ BETA



So. there you have it, hot pix of this steamy summer! And now, the Summer PLAYLIST for 2008
!!! BANGARNGA !!!

Is It All Over My Face (Larry Leven RMX) - Loose Joints
This track has been rockin my face all summer!!! It is a female cover of one of the GAYEST songs every made by Loose Joints in the 70s! "Is it all over my face? You caught me love dancing!"
via the SweetFix

I'm an Indian Too - Don Armando's 2nd Avenue Rhumba Band
just a little racist ... and extremely awesome, this disco cover of an Annie Get Your Gun song is too amazing for mortal words

Mirda Rock - Reggie Griffin
Given to me by a true survivor of the GAY 80s, this lovely man, wish he would call me back, damnit. This gem is off the the Street Jams Vol 1 CD when CDs were NEW! Fantastic!

Blind (Feat Antony) -
Hercules and Love Affair
Antony, Antony, Antony, man, woman, antony? You can disco your way to my heart with this song reguardless.

Tabloid (Nosaj Thing Remix) - HEALTH
A step into another realm, everyone has HEALTH songs on their blog, the Nosaj thing remix of Tabloid on HEALTH's ///DISCO album is so fuckin sick/awesome it makes me fall out of my soul.

Hella Nervous - Gravytrain!!!
I think I've posted this song on everyblog I've ever written. (Selektor1) and I will continue posting it until it dries up in my skull, which won't happen song, seeing GRAVYTRAIN!!! play this live for the first time reembued me with my fervor for this ridiculous song!

Alright chillens, get yourself a handle of something fruity and disco down all night to this summers playlist! CHEERS!

0 comments:

LOOKBACK