Mar 1, 2009

OLD NEWS


it is not.

In blog world everything is old news.

WATCH THIS SHOW

INFOMANIA on CURRENT.TV

Current.TV is Al Gore's media brainchild. InfoMania is like vh1's best week ever, only not retarted.

CLICK THE LINKS YAH DUMMY

Here's some music that i'm just "discovering" can you really discover music anyway?

Nathan Fake - The Sky Was Pink

Nathan Fake - Grandfathered

2006 - From "Drowning in Sea of Love", great name huh? Despite the name this album is excellent. Its epic, vibrant, has lots of ups and downs, lots of long droning guitar sounds. I might just be in like like with this album because it sounds like M83... oh em eight three...

Moder Jords Massiva - Hårt Väder

2007 - From the swedish label Flora and Fauna not gonna lie, didn't totally dig the album but this single really does it for me... sooo sexy. Just melt into the über cute swedish synthpop. Other artist to check out on that label: Rigas, Sir Eric Beyond

Pacific! - Number One

2008 - Not really that old, from "Reveries," they're pretty much like Beatles or Beach Boys plus more synthesizer, I even thought the song "Hold Me" was a cover of something, but I guess not. This song is really good. It makes me feel really happy. I cried. Ok?

Oh and I think Carles hax0r3d (hacked) his own blog HRO, and now it's comeback to life, finally, something I can pretend to hate again.

Anyways, thats all the old news for today.

More art soon.

0 comments:

LOOKBACK