May 5, 2008

I BROUGHT PBR FOR MOCHIPET




Yeah. I'm pretty sure he liked it.

GIRLS BREAKCORE

pictures from the PARTAY are located :on my flikr:

:video on vimeo: are here. now.

do you like my new favicon?
NO

Heres some whomp-hoppin crunky from his new(er) album Microphonepet (? maybe.. honestly I'm a little confused, I'll have to ask him)

Mochipet - Mr. Malase (feat. Dopstyle, Humanbeings and Casual)
Mochipet - Hope Again (feat. Mykah9 & Taiwankid)

If these aren't really your style, worry not, Mochipet is all over the board, from a Breakc-c-c-c-ORE slaaaayer to a mxml mastar doing records w/ BPitch Control. Heres some BANGER+MASH shit from his new collaboration w/ the BLOODY SNOWMAN called Unicorn Glowsticks Rave Party

Bloody Snowmen - Neon Wizard Championship (Mochipet Bloodyglowsticks mix)

HURS HIZ MYSPACE BIZZNOTCHES.

1 comments:

J-chot said...

DUDE!!!! you've toatally linked my blog!!coooooool.

I'm sure mochipet enjoyed the pbr.

for future reference, I'm down with 40's of all types.

LOOKBACK