Apr 10, 2009

T H E P R E S E T S


Augh. My previous post totally got deleted for posting the track "This Boys In Love" which really sucks because that song is amazing and that post was really good, but I guess thats how the cookie crumbles. In any case, I'll re-post the videos and set up an imeem link.

So the Presets are playing with Golden Filter tonight at the Bluebird, and I can't wait!


The Presets - This Boy's In Love from Modular People on Vimeo.

Video for the single 'This Boy's In Love' by The Presets. Taken from the album Apocalypso, directed by Casper Balslev. This video is freaking amazing, and srsly homoerotic.


The Presets - If I Know You from Modular People on Vimeo.

Directed by Eva Husson (who directed the acclaimed short for M83’s Kim and Jessie last year).

myspace.com/thepresets
thepresets.com
modularpeople.com


1 comments:

Ian France said...

bummer ur post got deleted, that's happened to me a few times too XP
anywho, still a good post, even when I can't download the song XD

LOOKBACK