Apr 23, 2008

DREAMERS ptDUEX


I had such an amazing weekend. I made some close friends with some prodigious artists and became closer with the prodigies already residing in my homeland. Thank you so much to Alala [One] and Kara and Brandon and everyone who made this weekend a little extra special for me. We all have to step out of our hazy (lazy) sunday (monday) and return to the din of the working world. Let me edify the situation with some of my personal favorite down tempo tracks. Throw on a good pair of cans and let these tracks soak in.

Untrust US (trash thrash vrsn) - Crystal Castles
You can never have enough Crystal Castles, this Trash Thrash version of Untrust Us takes the 8-bit melodrama to an all new level

La Sforzo - Night Facilities Rough Remix
A reprise from his usual BANGER sound-aesthetic, the La Sforzo remix makes me think that Night Facilities should maybe smoke more pot and write a down tempo album

Rollerdisco - Black Moth Super Rainbow
AAAUGHHHHH! Where did this track come from (probably a blog) I found it in my music player and have become quite enamored. Def check this one out. I have to check out more Black Moth Super Rainbow right now!

Enjoy the music. I'll have some ultra-fresh dreams coming your way next week.

2 comments:

J-chot said...

I can't get the night facilities remix to download

johnee said...

fixed

LOOKBACK