Apr 18, 2008

WHATS LOVE GOT TO DO W/ IT?


TINA, I AM FEELING LIKE A GIANT CONUNDRUM!!!

i am not sure what i want to put my energies toward, i kindof want to do everything and in turn i feel like i end up doing a washed-out tacky version of everything that i want to do; i think i need priorities

i want to write
and make music
and deejay
and make myself more intelligent
and read lots of good books
and create sick graphix
and make documentaries
and make movies
and be grammatically correct
and be too hip for proper use of it
and dance my face off
and take lots of picutres
and be popular
and be introverted
and be new
and be antique
and be myself...

i'd also like to meet someone else. but that's so dumb. it's all so dumb. why am I so obsessed with being more? is it really all that to be all that? i drive myself crazy. i think i need to re-watch starwars IV-VI.

i feel like this song best sums up my emotions.

*WHATS LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT - TINA TURNER*

god im such a fag.

1 comments:

J-chot said...

I appreciate your blog!

LOOKBACK